FREECOOL is a novel wind tower technology that provides passive building ventilation and cooling.
Professionally tested and verified at BRE Groups’ building science centre, the technology can achieve 3-6°C temperature drop of incoming air with low energy demand.
- Reduces the need for air conditioning, lowering costs and carbon emissions
- Improves building energy ratings and targets
- Improves indoor air quality minimising the transmission of airborne infections and preventing the sick building syndrome (SBS)
- Produces no background noise
- Works alongside other heating and cooling systems to ensure sufficient ventilation for all seasons and conditions
- Has no moving parts, resulting in minimal maintenance requirements
- Is easy to install
- Is waterproof sealed, preventing water leaks
Whether you are new to passive ventilation or looking to upgrade your existing system, Free Running Buildings is here to help.
FREECOOL is also helping footballers keep their cool at the 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar. Read the full story here