FREEHEAT is a novel wind tower technology that provides passive building ventilation and heating cost effectively and with minimum energy demand.
Professionally tested and verified at BRE Groups’ building science centre, FREEHEAT is a multi-directional wind tower that optimises heat pipes achieving a heat recovery of 3.4°C leading to a 20% cut in energy usage.
- Reduces the need for air conditioning, lowering costs and carbon emissions
- Improves building energy ratings and targets
- Improves indoor air quality minimising the transmission of airborne infections and preventing the sick building syndrome (SBS)
- Produces no background noise
- Works alongside other heating and cooling systems to ensure sufficient ventilation for all seasons and conditions
- Has no moving parts, resulting in minimal maintenance requirements
- Is easy to install
Whether you are new to passive ventilation or looking to upgrade your existing system, Free Running Buildings is here to help.