Our engineers design buildings and spaces in harmony with local climate and natural surroundings.
This approach ensures:
- Conditions are met for thermal and visual comfort
- Energy savings for cooling, heating and lighting
- Utilisation of available environmental resources
The team employs the best bioclimatic design techniques, based on the following principles:
- Thermal protection of the shell, both in summer and winter, with proper insulation of the building envelope
- Utilisation of solar energy for heating buildings in winter and provision of year-round natural light
- Removal of accumulative heat in buildings, using passive cooling systems and techniques
- Improvement of the building microclimate
We can help you choose the techniques and materials that best suit your needs to ensure daily comfort, convenience and the best quality of life.
From Concept to Completion